Stunning modern villa situated at Praia do Pego beach in Comporta, luxurious interiors and spacious living areas, private swimming pool and sun deck, walking distance from the beach.
Casa do Pego is a stunning single floor house located 400 meters
from Pego beach, near Comporta. This luxury design villa that rises
from the sand dunes, accommodates 6 people. It has a private heated
pool, sunny terrace, garden and breathtaking views.
Casa do Pego is an amazing, simple yet luxurious house. It has a unique, clean architectural design where concrete, large glass windows and pine wood decks, shades and terrace blend perfectly. It's located in one of the most exclusive places in Portugal - Comporta - on a five minute walking distance from Pego Beach, chosen for several years as the best Portuguese beach for its clean waters, sand and accessibilities.
On top of the house, lies a sunny terrace with a stunning private pool. The pool has 30 square meters and was built with a microcement finish that gives a unique look and feel.
The sunny terrace has 150 square meters and it's elevated position ensures maximum privacy. It is covered in pine wood, ideal to sunbathe and relax.
THE GARDEN The concept is to merge with the surrounding territory, through the choice of native species, such as pine trees. The land is sculptured like a sand dune, sprinkled with typical beach species, aiming for effortless, unpretentious landscaping.
PROPERTY DETAILS :
(indoor space 310 sq meters /outdoor space 1100 sq meters)
- Master Bedroom with 23 sq meters (en suite bathroom)
Large closet area. Queen size bed (160x200cm mattress), two side tables with lamps, area rug.
- Double Bedroom with 15 sq meters
Bed can be set either with two separate single beds (90x200cm mattress) or as a King size bed (180x200cm mattress), one side table and floor lamp, area rug.
- Double Bedroom with 15 sq meters
Bed can be set either with two separate single beds (90x200cm mattress) or as a King size bed (180x200cm mattress), two side tables with lamps, area rug.
- Living room with 61 sq meters, with iconic suspended gyro-focus fireplace. 2 sofa areas, one for lounging facing the living room, the interior courtyard and the amazing view on the front deck (seats for 5). 2nd sofa area for TV (seats for 3). Flat screen TV with cable set-top box (100 channels), and media center.
- Kitchen with 40 sq meters. Fully equipped with Siemens Class-A top-end appliances. Dining area with table for 8 facing the interior courtyard. Toaster, Microwave, Nespresso coffee machine.
- Laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- 3 bathrooms :
- 1 in master bedroom - 10 sq meters, with separate shower, hidromassage bathtub, hairdryer.
- 1 in social area - 15 sq meters,with shower, hairdryer
- 1 in social area - 8 sq meters, no shower
- Interior Courtyard with 48 sq meters for outdoor relax in full privacy. Cork Oak tree provides shade. Pine wood deck. Sunburst tile panel in external courtyard wall by Portuguese artist Querubim Lapa.
- Front Deck with total area of 115 sq meters in pine wood. Perfect for relax, facing west, where you can see the sunset and hear the ocean sounds. 2 lounge chairs.
- Private Heated Pool (from April to November) with 30 sq meters (10 meters long x 3 meters wide). 1,20 meters deep.
On the top of the house there is a 143 sq meter terrace communicating with the pool area, covered with pine wood for sunbathing and relax. It is furnished with four mattresses (removable resistant fabric for cleaning) and four lounge chairs.
The house is built in a natural reserve and has a 800 sq meters garden with wood decks for comfortable walking into the house entrance as well as a parking space. Landscaping was done though the choice of native species and the garden is sculptured like a sand dune.
- Heated floor all over the house
- WIFI High Speed Internet, vintage radio with iPod dock
- Pool heating at 28ºC is included in price from May 1st until September 30th.
- Pool heating is also available in April and October but has an extra cost of 250 euros. Pool heating is OFF during low season.
- From November 1st until March 31st, heated floor around the house and firewood for the gyrofocus fireplace are included, if necessary.
|Start Date||End Date||Minimum Stay||Arrival Day||Departure Day|
|05/01/2019 - 29/03/2019||7 Night(s) min.||434 £ / Night|
|30/03/2019 - 31/05/2019||7 Night(s) min.||579 £ / Night|
|01/06/2019 - 28/06/2019||7 Night(s) min.||723 £ / Night|
|29/06/2019 - 30/08/2019||7 Night(s) min.||1 011 £ / Night|
|31/08/2019 - 27/09/2019||7 Night(s) min.||723 £ / Night|
|28/09/2019 - 01/11/2019||7 Night(s) min.||579 £ / Night|
|02/11/2019 - 20/12/2019||7 Night(s) min.||434 £ / Night|
|21/12/2019 - 04/01/2020||7 Night(s) min.||579 £ / Night|
Start planning your trip....
Call 01473 822234 or email firstname.lastname@example.org